Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Franklin Goalie Pads Franklin Street Hockey Goalie Pads?

Franklin Street Hockey Goalie Pads? - franklin goalie pads

Hello, I know a lot of questions about the details of what they buy, wear towels /, but my question is different.

I have a very good deal on a pair of Franklin SX Pro 1200 30 "leg. I use them for legal Hockey Now (shoes, not online). The problem is that I can not find a way to take in order not to increase.

I am sure it must be connected to / boot somehow. The pills with 4 bands (instead of 7 pads filled with ice hockey), and none of them are low enough to walk to / from / about the shoes.

The packaging is not 2 long "chains", but I do not know no idea what to do with them and there were no instructions on the website, no help from Franklin, and the shop I bought, too.

Google does not help me. I hope that you can. Thank you.

2 comments:

Mike the Apeman said...

If you wear shoes, is the best / easiest you can do, take a pair of sneakers and concentrate on hockey. They are really new anyway, so it's not like you use at any time. There should be 2 holes at the end of each tablet. Here are the tips will go with platelets.

Option 1: Unleashing shoe laces to the text. Lace soon, but skip the first couple of holes near the toes. Use the holes to run cables through the pads, then leave them to the pads. Once you are connected, not solve, so I cut the cord over the bales.

Option 2: Attach the tips of the back around the ankle, then wrap the cable around the left ankle and tie at the top of the foot. You can use the tape during the games to keep the tips in position. (The band will also be useful if you play out - wrap the fingers of sneakers to help them any longer.)

Let me explain better, the choice of the 2nd for you. Sit down, the right coursePlatform toward the front of his right foot. take all the head to put on the side of the crossed foot behind the heel, put the spikes on top of the foot and tie. Take a piece of tape, she laid hold on the cross. Take another piece and wrap it in the top of the foot and sides to hold and keep cable lacing on the side. Repeat for the left leg.

cheesebo... said...

To.All I have to do is rap firmly in the legs.

Post a Comment